VR And AI Are Revolutionizing Communication, Work, And Learning, Offering Numerous Benefits for Managers and CEOs In a Fast-Paced, Competitive Environment. In this article Let Us discus the most Popular and Important New Tools that make daily functions much easier, Time Saving and cheaper in keeping with Cost Optimization objective as well.
The New Generation of VR is Coming!
The abilities and resources required for managers and CEOs to thrive are evolving quickly along with the corporate landscape. The application of artificial intelligence (AI) with virtual reality (VR) to improve decision-making, communication, teamwork, and creativity is one of this field’s most exciting developments.
But how can you pick the best AI and VR technologies for your needs when there are so many Free and Paid Tools on the market? As a prospective Student, Manager or CEO, you should familiarize yourself with top AI and VR tools. Hope our Complication below will get you looking in the right direction.
Top 10 AI and VR Tools for Future Managers and CEOs
AI N& VR Tools seem to rain from the sky! In the AI Boom, some charge money for features you can find for free. All listed Tools are Free when You register with Your Company Credentials. Some offer Freemium Updatees as wel,l but the Free versions can get you started immediately.
- Zoom: Zoom is a popular video conferencing platform that allows you to host and join virtual meetings, webinars, trainings and events with your employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. You can also use Zoom’s VR features to create immersive and interactive experiences, such as virtual backgrounds, filters, reactions and polls.
- Google Workspace: Google Workspace is a suite of cloud-based productivity tools that enables you to create, edit, share and collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, presentations, forms, calendars, emails and more. You can also use Google Workspace’s AI features to enhance your work, such as smart compose, grammar check, voice typing, translation and suggestions.
- Microsoft Teams: Microsoft Teams is a communication and collaboration platform that integrates with Microsoft Office 365 and other apps. You can use Microsoft Teams to chat, call, video conference, share files and co-edit documents with your team members. You can also use Microsoft Teams’ VR features to access virtual reality apps, such as AltspaceVR, Spatial and VIVE Sync.
- Salesforce: Salesforce is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform that helps you manage your sales, marketing, service and support activities. You can use Salesforce’s AI features to automate tasks, generate insights, predict outcomes and personalize interactions with your customers. You can also use Salesforce’s VR features to create engaging and immersive experiences for your customers, such as virtual tours, demos and simulations.
- IBM Watson: IBM Watson is a suite of AI services that allows you to build and deploy intelligent applications using natural language processing, computer vision, speech recognition, machine learning and more. You can use IBM Watson’s AI features to analyze data, extract information, answer questions and generate content. You can also use IBM Watson’s VR features to create realistic and interactive environments, such as virtual classrooms, museums and games.
- Oculus Quest 2: Oculus Quest 2 is a standalone VR headset that lets you experience virtual reality without the need for a PC or wires. You can use Oculus Quest 2 to access a variety of VR apps and games, such as Beat Saber, Superhot VR, Rec Room and more. You can also use Oculus Quest 2 to connect with others in VR social platforms, such as Facebook Horizon, VRChat and Bigscreen.
- Adobe Photoshop: Adobe Photoshop is a powerful image editing software that allows you to create and manipulate graphics, photos, illustrations and more. You can use Adobe Photoshop’s AI features to enhance your images, such as content-aware fill, neural filters, select subject and more. You can also use Adobe Photoshop’s VR features to create stunning 3D artworks, such as sculptures, paintings and animations.
- Canva: Canva is an online design tool that allows you to create professional-looking graphics, logos, flyers, posters, presentations and more. You can use Canva’s AI features to simplify your design process, such as smart resize, background remover, color palette generator and more. You can also use Canva’s VR features to create immersive and interactive designs, such as 360-degree photos and videos.
- Spotify: Spotify is a music streaming service that allows you to listen to millions of songs, podcasts and playlists. You can use Spotify’s AI features to discover new music, such as personalized recommendations, radio stations, daily mixes and more. You can also use Spotify’s VR features to enjoy music in virtual reality, such as MelodyVR, TheWaveVR and Audioshield.
- Coursera: Coursera is an online learning platform that offers courses, certificates and degrees from top universities and organizations. You can use Coursera’s AI features to enhance your learning experience, such as adaptive learning, peer feedback, quizzes and more. You can also use Coursera’s VR features to access immersive and interactive courses, such as introductions to Virtual Reality, AI for Everyone and Virtual Reality Specialization.
We follow the AI Growth and new Developments for our own Knowledge and Amusement. Some developments and changes are not immediately visible to all, but many developments in Data Processing, Data Communication and Cloud systems take place thanks to ever evolving AI Technologies. We are happy to share a Periodic Summary of new finds with you if you are interested.